Monday, February 15, 2010

February Potluck!

Time for our February Potluck!


Your chance to make any Nigella recipe you want to make.



Pick a Nigella recipe from one of her cookbooks or online, cook it and make sure you post it by Sunday, February 21st and of course don't forget to link your post up with Mr. Linky so that everyone can find and see your fabulous Potluck creation.

BTW--don't forget to stop by and see how everyone found "A Little Romance" last week!



Link your I Heart Cooking Clubs post of the week's permalink with Mr. Linky, below, so we can all see your fabulous cooking club creation! Please leave a comment after, each week that you use Mr. Linky to link your post, just to be sure we don't miss anyone.

Not sure what a permalink is? Check out our Welcome post.

See you at the Potluck!




I Heart Cooking Clubs *February Potluck* Participants
1. Natashya - Chicken with Chorizo and Cannellini
2. DebinHawaii--Mirin-Glazed Salmon
3. Chaya - Green Pea Soup
4. Tina Marie (Pineapple Upside down Cake)
5. Picante Prawns, Chicken Schnitzel & absolutely yummy no bake cheese cake
6. The Chef In My Head
7. From the Bookshelf - Love Buns

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

7 comments:

NKP said...

Awesome Deb! You have become a photo-editing genius. Looks great, can't wait to see what delicious dishes are in store for IHCC this week..!

NKP said...

First out of the gate! My Chicken with Chorizo and Cannellini is up!

Deb in Hawaii said...

Just posted Mirin-Glazed Salmon. Delicious--low effort and big flavor.

Tina said...

Goodness you women are fast posters! I'm off to visit you now :-) Hey, I miss Girlichef...if any of you talk to her, tell her she is missed please!

♥Sugar♥Plum♥Fairy♥ said...

I miss Heather too and think of her often...jope she's doing good....

Hey PIerce,here's the last one ...me...

Ok ,am adding 3 goodies this week...may not be around next week to post but will definately be here to hop by the delicious creations.....

The Chef In My Head said...

Just added the Tagliatelle with Chicken, my husband is still raving about this dish! We loved it!!

The Burmese Mom said...

I can't believe I missed my first potluck last week. I'm trying to ccok up some grains this week though.