Monday, March 7, 2011

March Potluck with Giada!

Time is running out! Only three more weeks to cook with Giada before we switch to our new chef! (BTW Did you vote for your favorite yet? The voting poll is on the side bar and currently it looks to be an epic battle between Rick Bayless and Jamie Oliver with Bobby Flay a ways behind. Of course there are still several days to vote and as we have seen before it is really anyone's game down to that final deadline--so vote for your top choice to make sure your voice gets heard!)


But I digress... back to our current chef and theme! This week is our final Potluck with Giada. Time to cook one of those last Giada recipes you have tabbed in her books or bookmarked on Food Network but have not yet got around to making...

So whether you are craving decadent or healthy, sweet or savory, pasta or salad, cocktail or dessert, breakfast or dinner, Potluck is the time you get to pick any Giada recipes your little heart desires...


Get to zesting, and start cooking up your selected Giada Potluck creation!



Make and post your March Potluck! dish by Sunday, March 13th. Don't forget to link your post of the week's with Mr. Linky below, so we can all enjoy your fabulous creation!

Remember to leave a comment after, each week that you use Mr. Linky to link your post, just to be sure we don't miss anyone.

Not sure what a permalink is? Check out our Welcome post.

If you didn't feed your fever for our Spring Fever! theme last week, be sure to head on over and see all of the delicious "springy" dishes everyone brought!

Don't forget, we're cooking through the recipes of Giada De Laurentiis through the next three weeks...so if you've linked up a post, please be sure that you've used/adapted one of her recipes!

See you at the March Potluck!

I Heart Cooking Clubs *March Potluck with Giada!* Participants
1. Yvette- Croissant Panini
2. Beth Anne - Arancini di Riso
3. Yvette- Chicken tetrazzini
4. Natashya - Sundried Tomato and Chickpea Crostini
5. Deb in Hawaii--Melon & Mint Slush
6. Lyndsay The Kitchen Witch
7. Michelle ~Pecorino Romano with Apples and Fig Jam
8. Lana - Butternut Squash Soup
9. Kim - Deep-Fried Bocconcini with Garlic and Tomato Chutney
10. Andrea ~ Torta de Pasta

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

14 comments:

NKP said...

Beautiful Deb! Very exciting to see the voting going on too.

Heather S-G said...

It is beautiful...I love all of those photos! We're winding down so fast...so exciting :D

Ty'sMommy said...

Oooo I am so excited! I have my recipe for this week picked out and ready to go!

Yrene MWCAdventure said...

Who will become our next chef??
i'm curious two. Just put up my Croissaint panini, it's lovely.
Tonight i'm making chicken tetrazinni.

Kim said...

Great job with the pics, Deb! I can't believe it's our last month with Giada. I still have so many more recipes I'd like to try. Can't wait to see who wins the vote. I love all those guys!

Ty'sMommy said...

I finally had an excuse to make Giada's Arancini di Riso! My post is up!

Yrene MWCAdventure said...

My chicken tetrazzini is up.
I still have many recipes bookmarked. So try to make up some of the time i missed....

NKP said...

Yet another winning crostini recipe! Can you tell I have a lot of bread around the house..?

Deb in Hawaii said...

Just posted Giada's cool & refreshing Melon & Mint Slushes.

Lyndsay Wells said...

Ooops!! Forgot to post that today's recipe was for Salmon in Lemon Brodetto with Pea Puree.

Thanks :-)

Michelle B said...

Didn't think I'd make it for the last potluck!

Bibberche said...

I almost forgot to link here, even though I was done on time! Yeah! I made Butternut Squash Soup and it was heavenly.
I am looking forward to another chapter of IHCC!

Roz | La Bella Vita Cucina said...

I'm sorry but I don't have anything for this last potluck with Giada; i had other recipes on my mind. I am so anxious to see who our next chef will be though. Be well, Roz

Kim said...

Deep fried cheese balls.....oh yeah!