Monday, June 4, 2012

Wrap it Up!

This week it's time to get All Wrapped Up!
Make your own wrappers or buy them...
pick a tasty filling and wrap it up!
There are so many ways to choose: Tacos, Enchiladas, Burritos, Taquitos, Tamales, Quesadillas, Tortas, and Empanadas... just to name a few.  What will you wrap up?

Wrap it Up and post on or by Sunday, June 10th.  Don't forget to link up with Mr. Linky below so that we can all see your awesome creation!

If you're new to IHCC, please see our WELCOME post for all of the details to join in.
If you missed out out on what happened when we turned on our grills last week, click HERE to check out the goods!



I Heart Cooking Clubs *Wrap It Up* Participants

1. Jessi Reil de Olvera
2. Kitchen Flavours - Picadillo Tacos
3. Michelle - Potatoes with Mexican Sausage (Papas y Chorizo)
4. Deb in Hawaii--Zucchini-Mushroom Tacos w/ SoyRizo
5. Heather- Crispy Shrimp Tacos w/ Savory Tomato Broth & Pickled Vegetables
6. Natashya - Mexican Scrambled Egg Wraps
7. Kim - Kale Tacos with Caramelized Onions, Fresh Cheese, and Red Chile

12 comments:

Unknown said...

This week I am leaving a recipe for my absolute market weakness; Tetelas using Rick's Masa recipe. If you have any masa leftover this week I hope that you will try them.

PS- Thank you for all the wonderful comments! Makes a girl feel really welcomed :D

Jamie K said...

I am going to attempt Rick's Masa recipe again this week. After my tramatic fiasco week before last, I'm bound and determined to figure out what I did wrong!!

NKP said...

Woot! I am ready to wrap and roll!

kitchen flavours said...

Hi everyone, my post is up! Made a delicious filling and enjoy it with warm tortillas! A hit!

Michelle B said...

Wow! I just posted the best Bayless dish so far! Potatoes with Mexican Sausage (Papas y Chorizo)

Deb in Hawaii said...

I made a meat-free version of Ricks Zucchini-Mushroom Tacos with (SoyRizo) Chorizo. Excellent! ;-)

Heather S-G said...

Crispy shrimp tacos at my place! =)

NKP said...

Mexican scrambled egg wraps - they're what's for breakfast!
I'm gonna pour myself a coffee and come visit y'all now. ♥

Kim said...

Whew! Almost didn't make it this week but I'm SO glad I did. Rick's Kale Tacos were one of my favorites so far. Loved them!

Kim said...

Natashya - We do breakfast wraps like that a lot on the weekends. Never tried adding in avocado before though. Will have to do that next time around. Looks awesome!

kitchen flavours said...

Natashya, Your scrambled eggs filling with avocado looks really yum, I'm bookmarking this to try! I know my kids would definitely love this!

NKP said...

Thanks so much guys! They were the perfect Sunday breakie - and the avocado is so creamy with the eggs!